Trusted Valuation, Pickup, and Reconciliation
Diamond Assets helps schools businesses, and governments create sustainable plans that ensure equitable access to technology. Focused on transparent, reliable,and knowledgeable service, our team helps customers plan, get the most value for their current Apple devices, and feel secure that their devices have been responsibily traded-in or recycled
IT Asset Disposition Services
As technology advances, devices rapidly lose value and quickly become obsolete. That’s why reliable, life-cycle planning is critical to getting maximum value, productivity, and efficiency from your technology inventory.
Diamond Assets offers the proven expertise and turnkey service your organization needs to stretch your technology budget and get the most out of your Apple devices. We work with you to make sure you have a sound, long-term plan you can rely on.
- Fair, trusted pricing and timely payment
- Full service, zero-touch pickup from Diamond Assets employees on your schedule
- Serial number audits, consistent rubric-based grading of devices
- Timely reconciliation audits with quick payment
- Data erasure using White Canyon certification and Apple Erasure Protocols (NIST and NAID certified)
- Advanced and continued conversations on sustainability and total cost of ownership with ideas that support your organization’s fiscal needs
Diamond Assets partnerships with K-12 schools ensure the very best devices for teachers and students that integrate seamlessly in forming an affordable, optimal and creative learning environment, regardless of a community’s socioeconomic status.
It is an honor to work with a company who put the teachers and students’ best interest first. I strongly recommend any school looking to begin or sustain a 1:1 Technology/Learning Plan to leverage Diamond Assets proven expertise.
You hear about relationships first when it comes to partnerships between school districts and vendors, but until you experience a true “relationship first” partnership, the words are meaningless. I’ve had the opportunity to find a partner that I can count on to not only provide what I’m looking for to serve our district, but also be willing to work with me every step of the way. Diamond Assets is an organization I am excited to promote as a true partner.