The school district is replacing its supply of Apple laptops and iPads with 2,750 new iPads, officials said during a board meeting Wednesday. The company purchasing the used equipment is Diamond Assets. “This company will actually come to Kodiak in June and actually box them up for us,” Daws said.
- COVID-19 Has Exposed the Challenges of Equitable Technology for Students—Now What?
- Diamond Assets Awarded by CEO Views & CIO Bulletin
- Guidance on Apple’s Latest Announcement
- What Path is Right for your Apple Hardware?
- Diamond Assets is an Official Purchasing Partner for K-12 Districts and Education Organizations